The barn is our happy place. The place we go to escape from the world. The place where we can tuck our beloved steeds into their nice warm stables for the night and know that they are safe and content until they greet us with rapturous whinnies in the morning. Our No. 2 candle captures all the nice smells we love about the barn, without the smells that aren't quite so pleasant. Top notes of sweet smelling meadow hay and clean pine shavings, with a delicate base note of dry, dusty wood.
120g natural soy wax candle set in a 140ml reusable glass jar with a cork lid. Glass vessel measures 6 cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 30-35 hours.
Handmade in Victoria, by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The cork lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.